Last Updated 3/17/20, 9:22 PM PDT
As the circumstances surrounding COVID-19 continually change, the Board of Directors and staff are doing our best to evaluate and stay on top of the situation. Golf courses are currently on the approved list of business activities with certain conditions. As such, we will be modifying our operations to make the golf course available while complying with health regulations to minimize risk for members and staff. We greatly need your understanding, cooperation, and support in order to achieve this.
Effective Wednesday, March 18th the clubhouse building including ice machine, locker rooms, and Trackman, will close until further notice. The locker rooms will remain unlocked through Friday, March 20th, during which time you may only pick up belongings (no general traffic, changing clothes, or use of the downstairs restrooms). No access to the building whatsoever will be granted beginning Saturday, March 21st. The breezeway and golf course restrooms will remain available for use.
The practice putting greens, short game area, and golf course will remain open as long as possible. Members are required to maintain social distancing practices while on property:
- Limit guest invites during this period, especially from out of town
- Social distancing minimum of 6 feet
- Do not share power carts
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Players are highly encouraged to leave the flagstick in the hole at all times and take ‘gimmes’ during casual rounds (no gimmes if the score is to count for the Eclectic)
- You will need to provide your own golf balls on the short game area
- Sand bottles will not be provided, please plan to replace your divots the old-fashioned way for now
- Rakes will be kept by staff and sanitized daily. Each group may take 1 rake to be used by a designated ‘raker’ [added 3/18/20, 4:05 PM PDT]
A staff member will be on site as many hours as possible each day, during which time the Pro Shop/Club Office, along with club storage will remain open for essential business. Members are asked to come inside only as necessary – help us limit indoor traffic by taking turns if you must enter. We encourage you to check in for golf through the slider window whenever possible. The GHIN computer kiosk is temporarily decommissioned, and you should post your scores using the GHIN Mobile app or GHIN website.
We will communicate any updates or changes in the situation immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.
Linden Golf & Country Club
Board of Directors